10:38 AM

And Fat Aimee Strikes Again...

My husband, toddler and I were planning on going camping over labor day weekend. We bought all the food, and just needed to pack the car.... But we decided not to go because of recent toddleriness I was not up for a weekend camping with no reinforcements. Instead, we decided to just stay home but do some fun things that we have been meaning to do for a long time... Then the failures began...


Thursday night, after we decided not to go, I decided that I might as well "taste" the turkey jerky. Well, I LOVE turkey jerky. It's like chips, I can't have it in the house or I will eat it all. And I ate waaaaay too much of it. You would think I would learn my lesson after that but NOOO! Friday, I did excellent! I more or less stayed within my daily points all well going to my inlaws to eat dinner. I was very proud of myself! Then Saturday came... when I was going to be camping... I did alright during the day, but that night we started drinking beer... and eating chips and salsa. Next thing you know I am tipsy, eating half a bag of chips and I have the brilliant idea that I need more chips... with cheese! Ugh! What the hell was I thinking?!?!

So this morning I woke up ashamed... with a headache of course! And as punishment I forced myself to track it. And, I am surprised. I did horribly, but because I tracked what I ate all this week I was able to minimize the damage. The best part is that today is the last day of the week for tracking my food and I will have tracked for a whole week in God knows how long! For how unbelievably stupid I feel (plus a little headachy, nauseous, bloated, etc) at least I know that I did accomplish SOMETHING! I just need to remember Baby Steps, Aimee... Baby Steps.

0 comments: