1:11 PM

When fighting with yourself, who wins?

Since I haven't posted in over a month, I am not surprised to find that I haven't been doing very well on Weight Watchers either. For the past three weeks I have been majorly struggling. It's not like there is some great excuse for it either, it is just me fighting with... well, me. I can't seem to stop from sabotaging all the good work I do! During the week I have no problems at with eating right. My only difficultly is getting to the gym, yet when Friday night rolls around I just royally screw myself. I don't know why I do it.... I just do. I think it could be fear. Fear of failure and not believing that I can do this. I don't know how to be skinny. I know how to get there, but I can't seem to do it!

But now I am sick of excuses. And I am sick of giving them. I just want to do it. I want it to become natural. I want it to become ME. Some huge changes need to be made in the meantime...

First things first, as of today I am off of caffiene. Some may think "Oh God, No!" but the reasoning is that I end up spending a lot of calories and money of caffinated beverages to get me through the day. And when you go out to score a diet coke, i seem to end up wanting to get something to eat too. Such a waste! I think that losing the caffiene will definitely help make me feel better too. Here's hoping!

Now I need to figure out what to make for dinner so I can post it.

0 comments: